Samsung Galaxy A51
- Rating: player
- Price: $324.34
Galaxy A51 Specifications :
- Processor: Exynos 9611 (10nm), Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53), Mali-G72 MP3 Graphics
- Operating System: Android 10.0, One UI 2.0 Shell
- Memory: 4/6 GB / 64/128 GB, dedicated microSD slot up to 1 TB
- Screen: 6.5 inches, Super AMOLED, 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20: 9 ratio, pixel density 405 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po, 15 W fast charge
- The main camera:
- 48 MP, f / 2.0, 26mm (wide), 1 / 2.0 “, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 12 MP, f / 2.2, 13mm (ultra wide-angle), 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f / 2.4, 40mm (tele), macro camera
- 5 MP, f / 2.2, (wide angle), 1 / 5.0 “, 1.12µm, depth sensor
- Video recording 2160p @ 30fps, 1080p @ 30/60 / 120fps, gyro-EIS stabilization
- Front camera: 32 MP, f / 2.2, 26mm (wide angle), 1 / 2.8 “, 0.8µm
- SIM Card: 2 Nano-SIM
- Network and data transfer: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, 2.4 GHz + 5.0 GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, NFC, FM Radio, USB Type-C
- Sensors: fingerprint scanner (below the screen), accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, compass
- Other: there is a 3.5 mm jack, there is NFC, there is an FM radio
- Materials: glass front, plastic cover and plastic frame
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm, weight 172 g
The new A-Series smartphone. Samsung follows the path of Huawei and Xiaomi stamping smartphones to take as much shelf space as possible. And just like in the case of Huawei / Honor, Xiaomi / Redmi, you can already start to get confused in the names and models.
Samsung has the Galaxy A50, A50s, and now the A51. As far as I can imagine, the A51 is the next version of the A50. I say uncertainly since all three smartphones came out within the same year, they have almost the same chipsets, the amount of internal and RAM also converges.
To indicate the difference between the A51 and previous models, Samsung added another 5 MP lens, which is responsible for macro photography. And it seems that the front camera has slightly improved.
Samsung played a little with the design. The back cover of the smartphone is still shimmering, but now it is easy to recognize even from afar.