A flawless screen like the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
Huawei has begun taking pre-orders for a new version of the SmartWatch Huawei Watch GT2 in Russia.
The new model is available for pre-order in black and beige versions at 13,990 and 14,990 rubles, respectively. The exact start date for the retail sale has not yet been announced. As a pre-order gift, give wireless headphones Huawei Freelance.
Previously, only the Huawei Watch GT2 was offered in Russia with a 46 mm case at the recommended retail price of 14,990 rubles, among them the Huawei Watch GT2 with a 42 mm case. There are fundamental external differences.
If the Huawei Watch GT2 with 46mm case was a direct successor to last year’s Watch GT, the Watch GT2 with the 42 mm case got a modern design with frameless screen and it Very similar to the Samsung Galaxy. View Active.
- 5 5G smartphones available in December
- Huawei MateBook 2020 laptops in the first official images
- Users finally started buying expensive versions of Apple Watch
- Review of Motorola One Zoom (XT2010-1)
- The new generation of AMD processors will impress with the performance boost: Intel won’t say hello
- Why Vapers die: Scientists have found out
True, the 42mm version is significantly lacking in the performance of the 46mm model. Battery life is short, and there is no support for phone calls made via Bluetooth. The watch received a 1.2-inch AMOLED screen with a resolution of 390 x 390 pixels.
The watch is based on the new Kirin A1 platform. Battery life is up to one week with a pulse monitoring function, up to 90 minutes for sports training and up to 30 minutes for listening to weekly music. Work in training mode with GPS enabled – up to 15 hours.