Samsung is still leading with a share of 22%, while Xiaomi occupies 20% of the market.
The Redmi Note 8 Series smartphones have become very popular in all regions of the world. Xiaomi Indonesia reported that Redmi shipped more than 125,000 Redmi Note 8 series smartphones in just one month.
This is a new record for a manufacturer in Indonesia, where Xiaomi has already ranked second in smartphone sales.
Against this backdrop, formal information comes out that Xiaomi will be leading the market soon. So far, Samsung topped the list with a share of 22%, while Xiaomi occupies 20% of the market. However, according to a recent forecast, Redmi Note 8, along with the Note 8 Pro, will also allow Xiaomi to outperform Samsung in the near future.
It is remembered that some quarters ago, Xiaomi had defeated Samsung in the Indian market, and now this situation has to be repeated in another country.
- Professional Radeon Pro W5700 introduced – more powerful and cheaper
- Motorola One Action Review – With Action Camera
- MSI Prestige 15 A10SC Review (i7-10710U, GTX 1650 Max-Q).
- Google search now teaches how to pronounce complex words
- How Apple humiliated Google: Cheap laptops can’t succeed
- Why Vapers die: Scientists have found out