Xiaomi Redmi Note 9: International launch of a new model on April 30
Germany has just officially launched Redmi Touch 9S from Xiaomi, because on April 30, 2020. I again want to introduce a new international model for the Redmi-Note 9 Series. So an online event should be organized that day. But what kind of mobile device can we expect?
Some people may think of Redmi Note 9 Pro, but this is exactly what has been renamed Redmi Note 9S internationally. Therefore, I suspect Xiaomi will add the previously absent Redmi Note 9 Max. Compared to Redmi Note 9S, the latter offers a higher-resolution camera with 64 instead of 48 megapixels. The accelerated charging up to 33 W, and an improved front camera with 32 instead of 16 megapixels.
There is also a Redmi Note 9 Max with 6 or 8 GB of RAM. So there is also update here. The SoC (Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G) and the LCD with a diagonal of 6.67 inches and FHD + are identical in both models. Let’s see if I’m right with my assumptions.
In addition, there are rumours of Redmi 10X for the Chinese market, which can be renamed internationally in Redmi Note 9 (without additional additives). Well then, I’m thrilled.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S starts in Germany from 229.90 euros
The Redmi note 9s has already been confirmed that the smartphone will also come to Germany – at a price of 229.90 euros for the option with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of disk space. The 6/128 GB version changes ownership by 269.90 euros. Both versions are now also listed in Xiaomi Germany.
Unfortunately, you cannot order smartphones at this time. This should be possible from April 28, 2020. You can also get a notification on the product page if you want to be safe. I myself am currently undergoing Xiaomi Redmi Note 9S extensive testing – you will probably be surprised at the results next weekend.
As a reminder, the technical data of the Redmi Note 9S:
- Display: 6.67 inches, LCD, 2,400 x 1,080 pixels, 450 nits, 1,500: 1 contrast, Gorilla Glass 5, HDR10
- Operating system: Android 10 with MIUI 11 as surface
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G (2x Gold 2.3 GHz + 6x Silver 1.8 GHz), Adreno A618 with 750 MHz as GPU
- RAM: 4/6 GB LPDDR4X
- Storage space: 64/128 GB (UFS 2.1)
- Main camera: 48 (wide-angle, f / 1.79), + 8 (ultra-wide-angle, f / 2.2) + 5 (macro) + 2 (depth sensor) megapixels
- Video recording: 4K with up to 30 fps
- Front camera: 16 megapixels
- Battery: 5,020 mAh (quick charge with 18 watts)
- Interfaces: USB Type-C, 4G LTE, microSD (up to 512 GB), Dual SIM (Triple Slot), Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS,
- 3.5mm audio
- Dimensions / weight: 165.75 x 76.68 x 8.8 mm / 209 g
- Colours: Glacier White, Interstellar Black, Aurora Blue
- Scope of delivery: smartphone, power supply, USB cable, instructions, SIM needle, protective cover
- Price: 229.90 euros / 269.90 euros
Windows 10 crashes frequently after crashing after the most stable version update:
WHO launches international cooperation in response to new coronavirus
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra problems cannot be fixed with firmware: