Huawei Laptop MateBook D 15 and MateBook D 14: Windows 10, Intel CPU and AMD APU at a price of $ 570
This time without Linux, but AMD Ryzen APUs offered as a replacement for 10th generation Intel Core processors
Due to tensions between China and the US presidential administration in the wake of the trade war and sanctions imposed by Huawei, the Chinese company began moving many of its laptops to Linux later this year. But last week it was discovered that Microsoft had been allowed to work with Huawei – and as a result, the latest laptops in the MetBook D15 and the MetBook D14, today the flagship tablet Matepad Pro. Introduced with, Windows is used only. During the announcement, representatives of Huawei highlighted this fact.
The Huawei MateBook D 15, as the name suggests, has got a 15.6-inch matrix – it’s an IPS panel with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, which captures 87% of the core. The novelty case is made of aluminium alloy.
The MateBook D15 is comprised of 10th generation Intel Core processors and interior-level graphics Nvidia GeForce MX250. The maximum amount of RAM was 16GB, in higher-order, the storage subsystem is hybrid – 512GB with SSD and 1 TB HDD
The cooling subsystem uses silent Shark Art 2.0 fans with enhanced performance, such as for ports, the MateBook D15 with two USB 3.0s, a USB 2.0, a USB-C, HDMI video output and a standard headphone. Equipped with a jack.
Laptop thickness – 16.9 mm, weight – 1.9 kg. The package includes a charger that has a USB-C connector with a power of 65 W and a mass of 160 grams.
Like the older model, the youngest debugged – the MateBook D14, which has a screen diagonal of 14 inches. It has the same features (except that there’s no space for HDD – only the SSD is responsible for storing data), but the dimensions are small, plus the weight – 1.38kg. Both models are equipped with power buttons with integrated fingerprint scanners.
Maximum independence is announced at the 12-13 hour level, depending on the mode of operation: video playback or internet browsing.
For fans of Intel platform alternatives, the MattBook D15 and the MatBook D14 have been introduced in the version with AMDAPUZ – RISON 5 3500U. AMD-based configurations are the cheapest.
- Huawei MateBook 2020 laptops in the first official images
- Users finally started buying expensive versions of Apple Watch
- Review of Motorola One Zoom (XT2010-1)
- The new generation of AMD processors will impress with the performance boost: Intel won’t say hello
- Samsung is about to give Xiaomi leadership in yet another market
- Why Vapers die: Scientists have found out
Prices are as follows:
MateBook D 15:
- Core i5, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD – $ 755;
- Core i5, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD – $ 800;
- Core i7, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB + 1 TB SSD – $ 940;
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD – $ 570;
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 16 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD – $ 610.
Huawei MateBook D 14
- Core i5, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – 740;
- Core i5, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – 780;
- Core i7, Nvidia GeForce MX250, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – 925;
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 8 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – 570;
- Ryzen 5 3500U, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD – 710.
Both models can already be ordered in China, and real sales will start on December 3.