With Huawei P30 Pro
DxOMark experts decided to test the new Oppo Reno 10x zoom away from the smartphone. The recall device was introduced back in April. Nevertheless, it is still very relevant in terms of camera capabilities, as it is the only smartphone in the market with Periscope camera apart from Huawei P30 Pro.
And interestingly, DxOmark’s experts rated Opo’s flagship as Huawei’s spring flagship – 116 points. In addition, their image quality rating is the same – 125 points. But Opo Smartphone shot the video better: 97 points against the 100.
In the overall rating, the Renault 10x Zoom is located below the Huawei P30 Pro, but that doesn’t make sense. Generally, these two smartphones share the third position with the Samsung Galaxy S105G, unless you separate the device with a single point. At the same time, in terms of image quality, for example, the flagship in the Opo smartphone is one point higher than Apple.
- The PM of Great Britain Boris Johnson scared special services of selfie from the smartphone Huawei
- Qualcomm introduced chipsets for PC – Snapdragon 8c and Snapdragon 7c
- GameRankings lost the Metacritic war. 20-year portal close
- 16 cores is not the limit for Ryzen. AMD sees no reason to dwell on this number of cores
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?