Huawei’s share reached 37.4% of the market
According to IDC compiled data. Huawei provided 2.12 million tablets to the Chinese market in the third quarter of this year. allowing it to capture 37.4% of the market. And for the first time to Apple, the largest supplier Ousted from the post of These products in China. According to the quarterly results, Apple’s share of the market is 33.8%, which is higher than anywhere else.
An example of a product that allows Huawei to successfully compete with Apple is the recently introduced MetaPad Pro tablet. In the most equipped version, the single-chip platform supports tablet 5G networks on Kearn 990. It has a 10.8-inch display and 2K resolution, which includes DCI-P3 colour space and occupies 90% of the front panel.
In a very affordable setting, which costs 0 370, the MattPad Pro has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of flash memory. The device operates on a 7225mAh battery, supporting wireless charging and reverse wireless charging. It equipped with a Huawei pencil pen, which detects depressions up to 4096 degrees. In addition, it will also be possible to buy a keyboard with a Bluetooth interface, mechanical keys and a magnetic mount.
- Very popular AMD processors. Company news is almost impossible to buy
- The cardinal difference of the Samsung Galaxy S11 camera is revealed
- Asus ROG Phone 2 turned out to be a great music smartphone
- Xiaomi’s most flagship killer ready to launch in Russia
- How to make a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Super DIY
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?