But it is not clear when this will happen.
A few days ago, Elon Musk posted a video in which a cyber truck pickup truck contested a Ford F-150 in what it found. Tesla wins the novelty, but this test can hardly be called honest.
Cybertruck pulls F-150 uphill pic.twitter.com/OfaqUkrDI3
– Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 24, 2019
As you can see, Ford got up and waited for the cyber truck to pull in, which is when the driver first hit the gas. Indeed. , This situation did not suit Ford, and the company’s vice president suggested that Mask send Ford a cybernetic pickup for proper testing.
Kasturi has already accepted this challenge, however, it is unclear when and in what form the war will take place. Nevertheless, the cyber truck is now in the pre-production stage.
- How Honor managed to create the cheapest 5G
- Sony PS5 has not yet been released but has already bypassed the new Xbox
- Presented smart watch Honor Watch Magic 2
- Nokia 9.1 First Image PureView with a five-module camera
- Xiaomi has new smartwatches for children for $ 28
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?
- New version of the best-selling Redmi Note 8 Pro on the first live photos
As for the potential battle with the F-150, according to the official website, at Ford Line, the most powerful version of this pickup is a modification with a 450 hp engine. At the same time, Tesla does not show its power to lift.