The most famous AMD Ryzen second-generation CPUs
The largest US marketplace. Amazon.com – a great indicator of consumer sentiment. And judging by that, in the processor category, local consumers vote on AMD products.
The top 10 most popular processors on Amazon included eight AMD CPUs and only two Intel models. Interestingly, the first two locations are the previous generation models: Risen 7 2700X and Risen 5 2600, respectively. The new items rank third and fourth: the 6-core Ryzen 5 3600 and the 8-core Ryzen 7 3700X. And then follow the very Intel CPUs – the Core i9-9900K and the Core i5-9600K. The top 10 is closed by Ryzen 7 2700, Ryzen 7 3800X, Ryzen 3 2200G and Ryzen 5 3600X.
This result is another proof of the demand for AMD technology among consumers, unlike Intel. And although “blue” is fine with financial statements, they can’t keep their market share. And this situation is unlikely to change unless the company changes to the 7-nanometer process technology.
- How to make a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Super DIY
- Honor: all 5G chips didn’t lie around with the Kirin 990, they belong to the budget class
- How Honor managed to create the cheapest 5G
- Sony PS5 has not yet been released but has already bypassed the new Xbox
- Presented smart watch Honor Watch Magic 2
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?