Xiaomi’s most flagship killer ready to launch in Russia
Qualcomm’s most powerful SoC, 64MP quad-camera, 90 Hz screen and 35 minutes full charge
Chinese company Realme has announced the formal launch of its first flagship smartphone, the Real XX2, in Russia. Initially, the model debuted in China in mid-October and, in fact, offers flagship features at a cheaper price.
The Russia hearing is scheduled for December 4. Details of the Russian launch will be announced, along with prices.
In China, the Real MX2 Pro starts at GB 370 with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB flash memory at $ 370. For $ 395, there’s an option with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of flash memory. Offered, and a special version will cost $ 50 450, with 12GB RAM, 256GB of flash memory.
For this money, the smartphone offers a .5..5-inch display with a 90z-inch refresh rate, a quad camera with main module Samsung GW One, which has a resolution of 64 megapixels, flagged. Ship single-chip platform Qualcomm Snapdragon 5 855+, a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The device supports 50W super VOC fast charging technology, which promises full charging in 35 minutes. Other important features include the NFC module.
- How to make a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Super DIY
- Honor: all 5G chips didn’t lie around with the Kirin 990, they belong to the budget class
- How Honor managed to create the cheapest 5G
- Sony PS5 has not yet been released but has already bypassed the new Xbox
- Presented smart watch Honor Watch Magic 2
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?