The flagship 2020 will get not only a night mode but also a special sensor for shooting in the dark
Night Mode was the first Samsung introduced for the Galaxy S10, the biggest smartphone this spring. For the flagship smartphone in the early 2020s, the Korean company has saved some good.
The details revealed the thematic Dutch resources of Letsigo Digital, which revealed a new application for the Bright Night Sensor brand. It was submitted by Samsung Electronics to the European Union’s Office of Intellectual Property (EUIPO).
The brand belongs to Class 9 with the following description: “Image sensor for a video camera; Image sensor for the camera; Image sensor for smartphones; Image sensor for tablet computers; Light sensor for smartphone camera; Tablet Light sensor for cameras.
Samsung already uses the name, Bright Knight. For example, the Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10 series have a mode called Bright Night Shot. In this case, it’s not about the software function, but about the new hardware – a new image sensor.
As detailed below, such sensors can be used for both photos and videos. According to sources, we can expect a sensor in the Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S11 camera, which is expected in February 2020.
- Asus ROG Phone 2 turned out to be a great music smartphone
- Xiaomi’s most flagship killer ready to launch in Russia
- How to make a GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Super DIY
- Honor: all 5G chips didn’t lie around with the Kirin 990, they belong to the budget class
- How Honor managed to create the cheapest 5G
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?