In Russia, sales of the new flagship smartphone realme X2 Pro will start
Chinese company Realme officially introduced its first flagship smartphone, Realme X2 Pro, in Russia, which serves as an apparatus offering all current trends and technology with real flagship setups at a competitive price. does.
The Realme X2 Pro is made of 5th generation aluminum and 3D glass Corning Gorilla Glass, where the smooth curved edges of the glass create a beautiful stream of light on the back of the device with a stunning texture.
The unit equipped with a top and eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor. With a large 6.5-inch Full HD + Super AMOLED, display with a refresh rate of 90Hz and an HDR10 + color display with 100 DC DCI-P3. Standards support Colorful Pilot, 64MP main quad camera and 16MP frontal, 4000mAh battery with 50 watts SuperVC Super Fast charging system, which allows you to fully charge in 35 minutes. Is.
The Realme X2 Pro will start selling December 9 with a discount of 2,000 rubles. Initially, a smartphone built-in 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM in the color of “C Blue” would cost 32,990 rubles. A version of the 12 GB RAM will be available starting December 17th at a price of 39,990 rubles.
This year, the realm brand quickly entered the global market and it was literally bombarded with mobile products of various price ranges, but these were mostly budget or middle-priced devices. At the end of the year, the company secured its most powerful trump card. It’s a flagship device that has advanced features in every sense. What’s the benefit of this: We’ll give a brief overview of the smartphone the Realme X2 Pro.
Key Features of realme X2 Pro (Model RMX1921)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ SoC, 8 cores (1 × Kryo 485 Gold @ 2.96 GHz + 3 × Kryo 485 Gold @ 2.42 GHz + 4 × Kryo 485 Silver @ 1.8 GHz)
- GPU Adreno 640 (700 MHz)
- Operating System Android 9.0 (Pie); ColorOS 6.1 realme edition
- Super AMOLED 6.5 ″ 2400 × 1080, 19.5: 9, 402 ppi touch screen, 90 Hz
- RAM (RAM) 6/8/12 GB, internal memory 64/128/256 GB
- No microSD support
- Support Nano-SIM (2 pcs.)
- GSM / WCDMA / WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / LTE-A networks
- LTE Networks: Band 1,3,5,7,8,28,38,40,41
- GPS / A-GPS, Glonass, BDS, Galileo
- Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB 2.0 Type-C, USB OTG
- 3.5mm headphone audio output
- Camera 64 MP (f / 1.8) + 13 MP (f / 2.5) + 8 MP (f / 2.2) + 2 MP (f / 2.4), video 4K @ 60 fps
- 16MP front camera (f / 2.0)
- Proximity and lighting sensors, magnetic field, accelerometer, gyroscope
- Fingerprint scanner below the screen
- 4000 mAh battery, 50 W fast charge (Super VOOC)
- Dimensions 161 × 76 × 8.7 mm
- Weight 199 g
The Sony IMX471 front camera on the realme X2 Pro has a sensor with a resolution of 16 megapixels (1 / 3.1 ″, 1.0 μm) and an f / 2.0 lens and produces pictures worthy of sharpness, detail, and brightness. In smartphones of Oppo and realme brands, some of the best selfie cameras are installed, this has already become a good tradition.
The realme AI Intelligent Beauty algorithm identifies 296 unique points on a person’s face in the photo to provide 8 million beauty solutions.
Complete Guide about the Functionality of Realmi X2 Pro and Full Review
- Qualcomm said why the Snapdragon 865 did not become 5-nanometer,
- Redmi showed the disappearing RedmiBook 13 screen frame
- Unusual smartwatches Amazfit X with a flexible screen will not be released soon
- Samsung Galaxy S11 compared with the Galaxy Note10 in the photo
- Redmi K30 5G received an ultra-compact embedded camera
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?
The realme X2 Pro smartphone has a built-in 4000 mAh battery. It’s nice that despite the most productive hardware platform and a huge screen, the device demonstrates autonomy not much worse than its less powerful competitors – the same realme XT, for example. Due to the features of the AMOLED screen in reading mode with a light theme, the device spends almost as much energy as when watching a video where dark colors predominate. In real life, the realme X2 Pro behaves the same as most modern top-end smartphones: it can not do without a daily night charge.
Testing was traditionally carried out at the usual level of energy consumption without using the energy-saving functions, although there are those in the device.
|Battery capacity||Reading mode||Video mode||3D game mode|
|realme X2 Pro||4000 mAh||19 h.||16 h.||6 h.|
|OnePlus 7 Pro||4000 mAh||19 h.||15 hours 00||6 h.|
|Vsmart live||4000 mAh||23 h.||18 h.||5 hours 00|
|Huawei Nova 5T||4000 mAh||5 p.m.||2 p.m.||7 hours|
|realme XT||4000 mAh||21 h.||5 p.m.||6 h. 20 m.|
Testing in complex tests AnTuTu and GeekBench:
|realme X2 Pro
(Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+)
(Qualcomm Snapdragon 712)
(Qualcomm Snapdragon 730)
|Huawei Nova 5T
|OnePlus 7 Pro
(Qualcomm Snapdragon 855)
(more is better)
(more is better)