The hacker group Codex shared information about successfully removing Danov from the game. Previously, hackers could only intercept protection. This experiment was done on the second major increase of the original generation of killers, known as the curse of Pharaoh. All the work was done by one person.
“This is an experimental launch with evidence to completely remove the Denovo and VMP project from implementation completely. Its goal is to test the impact of the Denovo on CPU usage and overall game performance. We noticed that the game started to load fast, and we recommend comparing the rest with someone else.
- VMProtect completely removed (30 VM entry points)
- Denuvo completely removed (104 VM entry points)
- Corrected about 500 thousand absolute and relative pointers to code and data
- Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire Ultimate Edition trailer and release date for PS4 and Xbox One
- Vampire Adventure Release: Masquerade – Coteries of New York Postponed
- Anton Logvinov: Horizon: Zero Dawn PC Game
- Review Pokemon Sword and Shield – An Unfulfilled Revolution
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Review
- Why Vapers die: Scientists have found out