Unusual smart watches Amazfit X with a flexible screen will not be released soon
Hardly before spring
At the end of August, a flexible screen Hummi Imgift X Smart Watch was introduced. The device was shown live, the screen and some functions discussed, but did not disclose the price or the start date of the sale.
And now it is reported that mass production of these watches begins sometime in the first half of 2020. Usually, this is used literally at the beginning of the year, so that production doesn’t start before spring.
As for sales, there are no statistics on that. Amaze X stores can appear in the first half of the year, or even in the second half. But summer is unlikely to happen after that.
- Samsung Galaxy S11 compared with the Galaxy Note10 in the photo
- Redmi K30 5G received an ultra-compact embedded camera
- Intel has come up with a new way to compete with AMD.
- Champagne does not get off. US threatens to impose 100% tariff on French goods
- Apple still sells RAM for its space-marking PCs
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?