Presented Huawei Nova 6 SE with a quad camera in the style of the iPhone 11
It’s cheaper than the Nova 6 and Nova 6G flagships
With the Nova 6 flagship smartphones, Huawei today introduced its more affordable brother Nova 6SE in China.
The model is fundamentally different from the Nova 6 and Nova 6 5G design. Instead of a vertical triple camera on the back and a dual front camera in the front, we see here a small cut-out for the same front camera on the screen and a square spread for a square rear camera in the style of the iPhone 11.
The rear camera combines the main module with a Sony IMX586 sensor with a resolution of 48 megapixels and aperture of f / 1.8, an ultra-wide-angle module of 8 megapixels with f / 2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro module and Depth module of 2 megapixels depth. The smartphone is equipped with a 640-inch IPS screen with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels, 16-megapixel front camera, Kirin 810 single-chip system, 8GB RAM and 128GB flash memory.
The 4200mAh battery pack supports 40W fast charging. The fingerprint scanner is located on the side face. You can also note support for Wi-Fi (802.11 ac), Bluetooth 5LE, GPS and USB Type C port.
The Huawei Nova 6S smartphone is available in black, pink and green for $ 312. It will be possible to order from December 18, and sales in China will begin on December 25.
- Presented smartphone vivo iQOO Neo 855 Racing Edition and Snapdragon 855+ for half the price of iPhone XR
- In Russia, sales of the new flagship smartphone realme X2 Pro will start
- Qualcomm said why the Snapdragon 865 did not become 5-nanometer,
- Redmi showed the disappearing RedmiBook 13 screen frame
- Unusual smartwatches Amazfit X with a flexible screen will not be released soon
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?