AMD this CES exhibition theme of the speech was to promote the high-performance computing comes around. So only 7nm Dacentrurus APU has not held it wherever he goes. The latest revelations actually meet the definition of the perfect high-performance computing, as follows:
Another day and more, AMD in 2020 CES conference to begin on. This will launch a new generation of CPU and GPU products, 7 nm Dacentrurus the APU, RX 5600 XT graphics card is almost a certainty. However, the latest news shows that AMD’s activity is too fierce. And will also announce the listing of the Zen3 processor Q3 in the third quarter. And also the RDNA2 graphics card Q2 that supports hardware optical chasing.
· Ruilong 4000 processor, codenamed Renior, 7nm Zen2 architecture, desktop and notebook mobile APU, will be available in the first half of 2020.
· Radeon 5600 XT graphics card, based on 12 Navi core, the RX 5700 series of Navi 10 core castration. With 2304 stream processors (36 compute units ) and 192bit memory interface. Q1 will be listed quarter, primarily with GTX 1660 Ti / Super competition.
· Ruilong Threadripper 3990X processor. The world’s first 64- core 128- thread desktop processor will be available in Q1.
· Dacentrurus Threadripper 3980X processor, 48 -core 96 -thread processor, Q2 quarter on the market.
In addition to the above four products. AMD will be officially announced (albeit on paper) a new generation of Zen3 processor and RDNA2 graphics news.
· Zen3 desktop (True Dacentrurus 4000 ) processor will this year Q3 listed quarter
• The second generation of 7 nm GPU – RDNA2, light hardware support to recover, supported VRS variable rate rendering, is said to be at CES formal presentation on the light chasing Demo, Q2 quarter comes out.
The latter two products are AMD this year’s big kill. CES will be announced on the approximate time to market. But does not mention specific performance, specifications and other details. But it was enough. AMD in 2019 years CES show is so What it did, announced the Zen2 processor. And RDNA graphics card that went on sale in the middle and second half of the year.