On the morning of February 2, a delivery ceremony took place at Wuhan Vulcan Mountain Hospital. Wuhan Mayor Zhou Xianwang and deputy commander of the Joint Logistics Support Force signed the exchange document at Wuhan Vulcan Mountain Hospital, which marks the official delivery of Vulcan Mountain Hospital to the military personnel.
It is said that the total building area of the Vulcan Mountain Hospital is 33,900 square meters. During the SARS period in 2003, 1,000 beds were established, and intensive care units and general wards were established. According to the model of the Beijing Xiaotangshan Hospital. Specialized diagnosis, radiological evaluation and other auxiliary departments were established
Vulcan Mountain Hospital will formally treat patients with new Coronavirus-infected specimens beginning today February 3.
The medical team is drawn from Vulcan Mountain Hospital
The medical team drawn from Vulcan Mountain Hospital comes from various medical units throughout the Army. Of these, 950 were created from the Joint Logistic Support Unit’s hospitals.
Earlier, 450 people arriving at Army Military Medical University, Naval Military Medical University, and Air Military Medical University were added to the united group.
In the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Public Liberation Army and the Academy of Military Medical Sciences’ Academy of Military Sciences, a group of 15 specialists was created to create a joint expert group to prevent and control the outbreak. Can be used to guide Hospital.
It is understood that much medical staff have participated in the mission of Xiaotangshan Hospital to fight SARS and assisted Sierra Leone and Liberia to fight the Ebola outbreak. He has extensive experience in treating infectious diseases.
From New Year’s Eve preparations to completion today, the construction of the Vulcan Mountain Hospital only took 10 days. And if it was officially started on the first day of the first month. It would only take 9 days. This is the real role of “infrastructure madness”. A race against time!
During the peak of construction, more than 4,000 builders were busy carrying at least 1,000 large-scale mechanical pieces of equipment and vehicles, and the whole process was non-stop.
At the same time, there are also millions of netizens born as “cloud supervisors” who are always concerned about construction progress.
After watching the construction site video, some foreigners commented: “This is an incredible builder. In Australia, the government needs 25 years to make a decision and 20 years after that.”
Attached to the construction schedule of Vulcan Mountain Hospital
- On January 24, on the eve of the new year, hundreds of construction machinery arrived and the earth began to form.
- On January 25, the first day of the new year, Vulcan Mountain Hospital officially began construction.
- On January 26, the second day of the Chinese New Year, construction of the faulty layer was completely begun, trenches of the underground pipe network were dug, and container board room equipment entered one after another.
- On January 27, the third day of the New Year, the surface was level, gravel and yellow sand were completed, and the first container of box containerboard houses was hoisted.
- On January 28, the fourth day of the new year, the steel structure of the double-deck ward began to form.
- On January 29th, the installation of more than 300 box-type boardroom skeletons was completed on New Year’s Eve.
- On January 30, the sixth day of the new year, the HDPE membrane laying was completed, and the sewage treatment room equipment was flown simultaneously.
- On January 31, the seventh day of the New Year, 90% of the container assembly was completed, and the skeleton of the mobile board room was laid up to 3,000 square meters.
- On February 8, the eighth day of the new year, the installation of medical supplies was completely begun.
- On February 2, the 9th day of the new year, the plan for Vulcan Mountain Hospital is completed.
PS: Thunder Mountain Hospital is also under construction and is expected to be completed on February 6 and delivered.
Image source = News