Owners of these 32 Xiaomi and Redmi smartphone models will receive MIUI 12
Today, MIUI developers have officially released a list of 32 Xiaomi and Redmi smartphones, which can be beta tested for all the features of the latest MIUI 12 shell.
If your Xiaomi or Redmi phone is in the list below, you will soon be able to try all the new features of MIUI 12, including new icons and animations, super wallpapers, enhanced personal data protection and more.
Currently, there are 22 models of the first batch of publicly available beta models that have started updating the MIUI 12 development version. If your Xiaomi phone is one of the following models, you can prepare to use the new MIUI 12 system animation, super wallpaper, Synesthesia visual design language, protect privacy, global free window, barrier-free and many new features:
The list includes:
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Xiaomi 10 Mi Pro
- Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition
- Xiaomi Mi 9
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Transparent Exclusive Version
- Redmi K30 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro
- Redmi K20 Pro Exclusive Version
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30
- Redmi K20
- Xiaomi CC9 Pro
- Xiaomi CC9
- Xiaomi CC9 Mito Custom Edition
- Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
- Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Redmi Note 7
- Xiaomi Mi 8
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Fingerprint Screen Edition
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Transparent Discovery Edition
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Youth Edition
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2
- Redmi Note 5
- Xiaomi 6X
- Xiaomi 8 SE and Xiaomi Mi 6.
It was also announced that for smartphones Redmi K20 Pro, Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G, Xiaomi CC9 Pro, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K20, Redmi Note 8 Pro and Redmi Note 7 Pro. The beta version is delayed, the exact time will announce additionally.
As for the Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 8 and Xiaomi CC9e, there were some difficulties during the internal beta testing. So the beta test for these smartphones was also postponed.
The remaining 10 models will upgrade in the near future: Redmi K20 Pro, Redmi K20 Pro Premier Edition, Xiaomi 9Pro 5G, Xiaomi CC9 Pro, Redmi K20, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7.
This MIUI 12 development version supports two upgrade methods:
Users who are already the latest version of MIUI 11 development can smoothly switch to MIUI 12 through OTA.
If you are a user with permission for a stable version of MIUI. You first need to switch to the development version on the system update portal page. And then upgrade to MIUI 12 development version using OTA.
There are several models that require special attention for MIUI 12 shell:
1. Redmi K20 Pro, Xiaomi 9 Pro 5G, Xiaomi CC9 Pro, Redmi K30, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K20, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Redmi Note 7 Pro due to the stability of the test system, the release of the beta version delayed
2. Redmi Note 7 is due to solving the restart problem, the public beta time is to be determined.
3. Redmi Note 8, Xiaomi CC9e has been discontinuing for a period of time due to adaptation to Android 10 upgrade.
Be aware! 21 apps are illegal to steal user personal data
Microsoft announces the new Windows Terminal: It is “full-featured.”
Introduced “the world’s first universal processor” support for PCIe 5.0 and 7 nm