Electric cars are coming in spring!: Electric cars replace fuel cars around 2030
As emissions standards become more stringent, the technology of electric vehicles is developing. It is only a matter of time before the fuel engine exits.
Currently, due to the introduction of clean energy in Hainan, it is necessary to take a step faster. Thus, Hainan also became the first province in China to ban the sale of fuel vehicles.
According to domestic media reports, at a press conference in the State Council’s Information Bureau on the morning of June 8, Hainan’s Party Secretary of the Zinc Committee, Liu Cigui, said that Hainan would no longer sell fuel-powered cars by 2030.
At a press conference, he also said that the goal that we set by 2030, PM2.5 Hainan is unambiguous. To this end.
Hainan Province has developed six key measures to protect the green water and green mountains of Hainan.
1. Hainan uses clean energy. By then, the whole island will use clean energy and become a clean energy island.
Second, no longer sell fuel cars by 2030.
3. From the end of 2020, Hainan will ban plastics, that is, the use of non-degradable plastic products, including plastic bags and plastic tableware, is prohibited.
4. Hainan has built more than 2,000 kilometers of LNG gas supply pipelines, and basically can replace gas with gas by 2030.
5. The state has approved the construction of a tropical rainforest park to ensure that the forest coverage rate in Hainan remains above 62% and to protect a 4,400 square kilometer tropical rainforest park.
6. continue to renovate the human settlement environment, including the remediation of the coastal zone, the remediation of illegal buildings, and the remediation of black and smelly water bodies.
In fact, back in 2018, Hainan announced that by 2030 it will reach universal new energy vehicles throughout the island. In addition, more than 30,000 new energy vehicles will be promoted by Hainan this year. And more than 28,000 charging piles will be built.
At the same time, relevant preferential rules were introduced with respect to subsidies for the purchase of new cars and charging free parking fees to promote the development and popularization of new energy-powered vehicles.
The cheapest electric car in the world costs $ 930
The editors at Jalopnik ordered Alibaba the world’s cheapest electric car, after which they tested it and shared their impressions.
In general, the author of the review says that the Changli Nemeca electric car exceeded his expectations and that he copes with his basic tasks pretty well.
The car rides well, but rather slowly, while in spite of its tiny size, it creates a full-fledged feeling that you are in the car. The suspension does not rattle, control is predictable, the brakes work perfectly.
This electric car costs $ 930, while it has a radio and a heater. Changli Nemeca is equipped with an engine capacity of 1.1 horsepower, while it weighs only about 360 kg. The maximum speed is about 32 km / h.
As a result, the author of the review confirms that this is really “an amazingly cheap electric car that you can buy in an online store”, while it works and performs its functions.
Around Seven million cases of new coronavirus diagnosed worldwide
Sony WH-1000XM4: first details of new ANC headphones leaked
How cheap is the “inexpensive” Redmi 9 in all versions. The public became photo packaging
1 thought on “Electric cars are coming in spring!: Electric cars replace fuel cars around 2030”
I’m skeptical that it will be efficient to burn LNG at a central power plant to produce electricity to power all the electric cars when the cars could be designed to burn the LNG themselves for power. There is always some energy loss in production and transit so, I would like to see the engineering calculations that show that LNG powered electric generation stations work better than LNG vehicles.