Google decided to pay up to $ 1.5 million for hacking our smartphones
You can read the full program terms on Google
This program applies to errors already detected in software running smartphones listed. More specifically, errors found in ASP code, OEM libraries and drivers, Dani, secure element code, trust zone OS, and its modules. Google has published new terms for the Android Security Rewards program, designed to accelerate the detection of vulnerabilities in its smartphones. Pixel 4, Pixel 3A, Pixel 3AXL, Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL participate in the program.
- The most powerful processor and most powerful graphics card in one PC. Introduced by Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition
- Xiaomi Mi CC9 Meitu Custom Edition cameraphone dropped sharply
- Smartwatch Huawei Watch GT 2 with a new design
- 5 5G smartphones available in December
- Huawei MateBook 2020 laptops in the first official images
- Why Vapers die: Scientists have found out
This program applies to errors already detected in software running smartphones listed. More specifically, errors found in ASP code, OEM libraries and drivers, Dani, secure element code, trust zone OS, and its modules. In addition, people who find errors in the chipsets firmware can be rewarded if these errors can affect Android security.
As far as money is concerned, it depends on which particular elements of the security system has been hacked. Most – up to 1 million – rely on the hacking of the Pixel Titan M chip. Secure factors, reliable process environment and damage to the kernel can take researchers up to 250,000.
By finding a weak spot in the privileged process, you can get up to $ 100,000. If developers have been exposed to the possibility of hacking in some early versions of Android, a premium of up to 50% of the principal is expected.
You can read the full terms of the program on Google.