AMD partners talked about using Ryzen 3000 processors to create the movie Terminator: Dark Fates
AMD has officially unveiled the 64-core Ryzen Threadripper 3990X processor at CES 2020 last week, and today the novelty has acquired its own page on the company’s website.
Therefore, we can say that the novelty has been completely declassified only now. The company presents it under the slogan “One processor for rendering everything”, obviously hinting at outstanding opportunities when applied in a professional environment.
The Ryzen Threadripper 3990X is designed for use with AMD TRX40-based motherboards. The base frequency of the CPU is 2.9 GHz, the maximum is 4.3 GHz. The cache of the first level was 4 MB, the second 32 MB, the third 256 MB. The CPU supports 88 PCIe lanes, as well as four-channel DDR4-3200 MHz RAM.
Also on the page with the Ryzen Threadripper 3990X is a video in which the company’s partners talk about using the Ryzen 3000 CPU to calculate the effects in the movie Terminator: Dark Fates.
Recall, the Ryzen Threadripper 3990X is priced at $ 3990, and it should go on sale on February 7.
- PlayStation 5 Developers are about to make a huge mistake
- Microsoft recommends 400 million users buy a new computer instead of updating Windows
- iPhone 12 appearance, configuration Qi exposure!
- Cyrcle Phone Round Smartphone Introduced It took five years to create
- The first Live screen photos for Xiaomi Mi 10 from two sides
Source = AMD