Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine: Qingfei Paidu Decoction can be used for more than 90% of the new coronavirus
There is no effective medicine for the new outbreak of new coronavirus pneumonia. According to Zhong Nanshan, an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering, ” Some medicines have signs, but the effect still needs to be observed .” In addition, regarding Chinese medicine, Zhong Nanshan said that “it is helpful for mild patients to improve their symptoms.”
In the process of treating new coronavirus pneumonia, in addition to modern medicine and drugs, attempts have been made to treat traditional Chinese medicine in China.
According to the announcement issued by the Chinese Medicine Administration, the emergency scientific research project organized by the Bureau has made gradual progress. According to the clinical observations of the 4 provinces, the total effective rate of Qingfei Paidu Decoction for the treatment of patients with pneumonitis infected by new coronavirus can reach 90%. the above.
According to the management of traditional Chinese medicine, it is reported that, on January 27, the State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine, based on the clinical utility of emergency use, launched the special project of “Study on the Screening of Effective Prescriptions of Traditional Chinese Medicine for the Prevention and Treatment of New Coronavirus Infected Pneumonia”.
Four provinces in Shaanxi piloted the clinical efficacy observation of Qingfei Paidu Decoction to treat patients with pneumonitis infected by a new type of coronavirus, focusing on observing symptoms such as fatigue, fever, cough, sore throat, and poor appetite, as well as changes in imaging performance. The epidemic has a good curative effect and even a special core prescription.
According to statistics, as of 00:00 on February 5th, the four pilot provinces have used Qingfei Paidu Decoction to treat 214 confirmed cases, with 3 days as a course of treatment, with a total effective rate of more than 90%, of which more than 60% of patients have symptoms and imaging findings. The improvement was obvious, and 30% of patients had smooth symptoms without exacerbation.
According to experts, Qingfei Paidu Decoction is optimized by combining classic prescriptions for treating exogenous fever caused by cold evil in the “Treatment of Febrile and Miscellaneous Diseases” by Zhang Zhongjing of the Han Dynasty.
It can be used reasonably in the treatment of critically ill patients in the treatment of patients with mild, common and severe pneumonia caused by new coronavirus infection. This prescription can also be used for patients with common cold and flu. However, this prescription is a disease treatment prescription, and it is not recommended to be used as a preventive prescription.
Attachment: Qingfei Detox Soup
- Ephedra 9g, Licorice 6g, Almond 9g, Gypsum 15-30g (fried first)
- Guizhi 9g Alisma 9g Poria cocos 9g Atractylodes 9g Poria cocos 15g
- Bupleurum 16g Scutellaria 6g Ginger Pinellia 9g Ginger 9g Aster 9g
- Winter Flower 9g Shoot Dry 9g Asarum 6g Yam 12g
- Be sure to use traditional Chinese medicine decoction pieces, decoction, once a day, twice in the morning and evening (40 minutes after a meal), warm.
- If conditions permit, take half a bowl of rice soup after taking each medicine, and those who are deficient in dry tongue fluid can take up to one bowl.
- 3 pay for one course. (Note: If the patient does not have a fever, the amount of gypsum should be small. Fever or strong heat increase the amount of gypsum.)