Kojima approves: thousands of user ratings for Death Stranding lost on Metacritic
Diagnostics Metacritic eliminated nearly 6,400 negative ratings on Hetu Kojima and Kojima Productions’ latest game, Death Stranding. We’re talking about ratings, not reviews (users can rate without writing a review). The Reddit user with the nickname argandg attracted attention to this feature.
The result of “cleanup” was an increase in the average user score from 5.1 to 7.4.
MetaTrack hasn’t commented on the situation yet. It is possible that the portal representatives have deleted the Bots rating.
- The PM of Great Britain Boris Johnson scared special services of selfie from the smartphone Huawei
- Qualcomm introduced chipsets for PC – Snapdragon 8c and Snapdragon 7c
- GameRankings lost the Metacritic war. 20-year portal close
- 16 cores is not the limit for Ryzen. AMD sees no reason to dwell on this number of cores
- About ten games announced at The Game Awards 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S11 + will surprise with its autonomy
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?