The PM of Great Britain Boris Johnson scared special services of selfie from the smartphone Huawei
Now, the person who supports such concerns himself has spotted with a Huawei smartphone. Boris Johnson has previously said he will not compromise on UK national security. “Huawei and 5G talk, I don’t want our country to be more hostile to foreign investment.
On the other hand, we cannot harm our national security interests. This will be the key to our decision on Huawei. ”
The situation with Huawei will be the subject of government deliberations. Which will decide whether the company allowed to move to the “normal” parts of the British 5G infrastructure?
A decision expected after the next election. Representatives of the Conservative Party have already issued an official statement, denying that the Huawei P20 phone belongs to the British Prime Minister.
- Qualcomm introduced chipsets for PC – Snapdragon 8c and Snapdragon 7c
- GameRankings lost the Metacritic war. 20-year portal close
- 16 cores is not the limit for Ryzen. AMD sees no reason to dwell on this number of cores
- About ten games announced at The Game Awards 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S11 + will surprise with its autonomy
- $ 1.7 million for a Samsung TV. The Wall models go on sale
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?