Film company Warner Bros Home Entertainment introduces the first trailer for Cartoon Superman. Red Son, “based on Mark Miller’s comic book series of the same name.
During the Cold War, events occur in an alternate universe where the Captain’s plane landed in the USSR, not in the United States. Soon, Superman begins the struggle for socialism and helps the Soviet Union occupy Western Europe. As a result, the CIA hired Lex Luthor to eliminate the Communist superhero.
In addition to Superman (Jason Isaacs) and Lex Luthor (Deirdre Bader) in the first trailer of the cartoon, you can see Batman (Roger Craig Smith), Green Lantern Corps and Hall Jordan (Sasha Rice), Wonder Woman (Vanessa Marshall). And Joseph Stalin himself (William Sellers).
“Superman – Red Son” will be released on Blu-ray and digitally in early 2020.
- PlayStation 5 and DualShock 5 are preparirevolutiong an in multiplayer
- Chinese flagship, released in the spring, turned out to be one of the best camera phones on the market.
- About ten games announced at The Game Awards 2019
- Samsung Galaxy S11 + will surprise with its autonomy
- $ 1.7 million for a Samsung TV. The Wall models go on sale
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?