Application removed from Microsoft Store
Support for the Windows 10 Mobile operating system will end in a few days – January 14, 2020. The team of the popular WhatsApp messenger decided that now is the time to prepare for this event more actively.
Last year, developers said that WhatsApp support on Windows Phone and Windows Mobile will end after December 31, 2019. Now, the WhatsApp application has been removed from the official Microsoft Store, which means it will be difficult to install it on Windows Mobile smartphones.
Users of smartphones with mobile Windows and WhatsApp already installed have a few more days of days to enjoy their collaboration. Starting on January 14, the application will stop working.
Note that in less than a month, support for WhatsApp on “obsolete” versions of Android and iOS will cease. Starting February 1, 2020, versions of Android 2.3.7 and older, as well as iOS 8 and older, will no longer be supported.
- Cyrcle Phone Round Smartphone Introduced It took five years to create
- The first Live screen photos for Xiaomi Mi 10 from two sides
- Ninja Virus Stealing Money Appears on Google Play
- Xiaomi introduced MIUI 12 Established by this manufacturer
- The first high-quality images of the LG G9 ThinQ