Russian Telecommunications Operator MTS, Element Group of Companies, which connects Russian Russian micro electronics businesses, and the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech), one of Russia’s non-governmental educational and research institutions, signed the agreement. Has announced.
Trilateral agreement on cooperation in the development and manufacture of Russian equipment for 5G networks based on international open standards for radio access to the Open RAN project.
Under the agreement, MTS and Element plan to support the Scientific Research Center in implementing a plan to create digital open RNA solutions by eliminating 5G networks and using the element’s domestic component base. Will help localize the development of the solution developed in Russia.
The agreement provides cooperation between MTS, Element and Skoltech in the following areas:
- Research new principles and architecture to build a new generation of mobile networks.
- Estimating the use of parameters and new generation mobile networks.
- Assessing the Impact of New Generation Mobile Networks on New Business Models of Telecom Operators in the Digitalization Framework of the Russian Economy.
- Analyze the basis of the component of the product so that a strategy can be formulated for their localization;
- The probability of producing home appliances whose properties are not worse than the foreign analogue.
The first iPhone 5G does not realize the full potential of the Qualcomm modem
Apple and Qualcomm are working on the 5G iPhone. Release Date: “As soon as possible,” Qualcomm President Cristian Amon confirmed at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit 2019. Amon revealed some details about a two-year licensing agreement between the two companies. The first iPhone 5G will equipped with a Qualcomm modem, but it will not realize the full potential of RF.
The decision intended to reduce the upcoming smartphone release time from Apple. “The first priority in dealing with Apple is to launch our phone as soon as possible,” Amon said. The development phase of the iPhone is long, so when the two companies agreed to cooperate in April last year, it was too late to invent something new. Integrates the full RF interface to the Qualcomm iPhone modem.
Amon added that Apple had discontinued some of the 5G features on the iPhone 18 months before its expected release date in September 2020.
5G Radio Frequency Interface – A network of antennas, toners and power amplifiers that provide maximum reception and transmission of a complex signal across 5th generation networks.
Qualcomm has called its new Snap Dragon “modem – RF system”. And strongly recommends using its own RF components with Qualcomm modem to get the best signal. Previously, Apple used Intel modems. Which generally lagged behind the latest Qualcomm modems in terms of LTE speed and signal strength.
Russian Telecommunications Operator MTS, Element Group of Companies. Which connects Russian Russian micro electronics businesses. And the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology (Skoltech),
Apple and Qualcomm are working on the 5G iPhone. Release Date: “As soon as possible.” Qualcomm President Cristian Amon confirmed at the Qualcomm Snapdragon Tech Summit 2019.
- Introduced the most expensive Redmi laptop: RedmiBook 13
- Redmi K30 smart phone introduced – Review-
- Tesla Phone immediately stands out from other smartphones
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is not very popular on Steam
- Universal Healthcare: how can technology help?